- Yoga Mat. Our vendors will have them for sale in case you don’t bring one with you.
- SPF30+ Sunscreen. With 300 days of sunshine a year, it is sure to be sunny during the festival. Stock up on sunscreen and reapply every few hours to protect yourself from the intense Florida rays.
- Sun Hat. You’ll be glad you brought one in the heat of the day.
- Water Bottle. Staying hydrated is essential. You’ll find that you need to drink a lot more water, especially when exercising. Keeping the water flowing through your system will also help you flush the toxins you release during your yoga practices.
- Yoga Props. If you know you need them, bring them with you.
- Layers. It’s sunny and warm most days in November, but when the sun goes away the temperature can change quickly. Come with layers so that you can adjust as needed. You’ll want to have a light jacket just in case.
- Camera. The friends and memories you make at the Mahabhuta Yoga Festival will last forever.
- Photo ID. We will need to see your ID at registration and at other times throughout the festival.
- Ear Plugs. If you have sensitive ears, earplugs are always a good idea.
- Small Backpack or Bag. All of your belongings will need a safe home to be schlepped around in.
What NOT to Bring
The following is strictly prohibited
- Alcoholic beverages & Illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia