The artisan village at the Mahabhuta Yoga Festival will be a marketplace of with a focus on eco-friendly, homegrown grassroots efforts, and the yoga lifestyle. Expect to find specialty yoga clothing & accessories, herbalists, henna, a variety of artisans and craftsmen, as well as holistic practitioners in our healing haven.
If you’re interested in being a part of this select marketplace, please download and complete the Market Vendor Application. Submit the market application to email@example.com.
FESTIVAL DATES: November 9th – 11th, 2018: 12 pm Friday to 4 pm Sunday
LOCATION: 913 South I Street
Pensacola, FL 32502
VENDOR SET UP TIME: Friday, November 17th at 8 am – Noon.
Number of Expected Attendees: 500 – 750 people
MERCHANDISE BOOTH SPACE:
All merchandise vendors throughout the Mahabhuta Yoga Festival are provided a 10’ X 10’ booth space (land only-with safety or walking zones on sides). Please bring your own 10’ X 10’ tent, tables and any necessary equipment. Electricity not included. Solar lighting is encouraged. Tent cannot be larger than 10 x 10!
Fees: Merchandise/Vending Booth $150
Note: We want you at the Mahabhuta Yoga Festival!
- All vendors must be set up by Noon Friday, November 9th, 2018
- Please email logo, a photo of yourself and/or products for sale in your booth.
- Please include a legible e-mail address on your application for notification.
- Mahabhuta Yoga Festival and contracted workers are not responsible for or liable for accidents, loss, theft, or claims resulting form exhibitor’s or practitioner’s participation. Exhibitors are fully responsible for protection of their property and for securing their tents and displays.
PERMITS, INSURANCE & LICENSE:
- October 1st, 2018 Application Deadline with payment (no refunds)
QUESTIONS: Please call Stacey : 850-572-6562