The artisan village at the Mahabhuta Yoga Festival will be a marketplace of with a focus on eco-friendly, homegrown grassroots efforts, and the yoga lifestyle. Expect to find specialty yoga clothing & accessories, herbalists, henna, a variety of artisans and craftsmen, as well as holistic practitioners in our healing haven.
If you’re interested in being a part of this select marketplace, please download and complete the Market Vendor Application. Submit the market application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download PDF of Vendor Application ››
MERCHANDISE BOOTH SPACE:
All merchandise vendors throughout the Mahabhuta Yoga Festival are provided a 10’ X 10’ booth space (land only-with safety or walking zones on sides). Please bring your own 10’ X 10’ tent, tables and any necessary equipment. Electricity not included. Solar lighting is encouraged. Tent cannot be larger than 10 x 10!
Fees: Merchandise/Vending Booth $100
Note: We want you at the Mahabhuta Yoga Festival!
- All vendors must be set up by Noon Friday, November 18st, 2016
- Please email logo, a photo of yourself and/or products for sale in your booth.
- Please include a legible e-mail address on your application for notification.
- Mahabhuta Yoga Festival and contracted workers are not responsible for or liable for accidents, loss, theft, or claims resulting form exhibitor’s or practitioner’s participation. Exhibitors are fully responsible for protection of their property and for securing their tents and displays.
PERMITS, INSURANCE & LICENSE:
- August 16th, 2016
- Notification of Acceptance sent by E-Mail (unless otherwise requested.)
- August 31st, 2016 Cancellation for Refund
QUESTIONS: Please call Stacey : 850-572-6562